Becoming a real estate investor is a challenging venture. While buying an investment property for the first time is exciting, it can also quickly turn stressful. In today’s housing market, it takes a lot of skill and sometimes very little sleep to become the real estate mogul you aspire to embody. Will quotes about real estate help you climb the ladder to success? Well, they just might be the push you need to start investing today! Here are some of the best real estate quotes for the beginner real estate investor.
Inspirational Real Estate Quotes
In need of some inspiration to keep pushing through or to take that first step? Here is a list of real estate quotes to motivate you!
1. “Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever-increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.” -Russell Sage
2. “There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.” -Harriet Martineau
3. “In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.” -Johnny Isakson
At Mashvisor, we are committed to helping real estate investors become successful. To learn more about how we can help you find profitable investment properties, schedule a demo.
Related: How to Build a Real Estate Network You Can Really Rely On
Funny Real Estate Quotes
A little sense of humor goes a long way in times of hardship. Here are funny real estate quotes to make you laugh in spite of the stress of being a real estate investor.
4. “Judging by your pins, you’ll need a house with 14 bathrooms, 27 living rooms, and a master closet the size of a small village.” -Someecards
Related: Working with a Real Estate Agent: What Investors Should Expect
5. “Sleep is for people without access to the MLS” -Lighter Side of Real Estate
6. “Please, tell me more about how you’re an expert in real estate because you watch HGTV.” -Someecards
7. “The neighbors always leave their sprinklers on, which is a little bit annoying. It’s a source of constant irrigation.” -LaffGaff.com
Famous/Celebrity Real Estate Quotes
Celebrities also have their two cents to give when it comes to investing in real estate. Here are a few real estate quotes from some well-known individuals and moguls.
8. “The best investment on Earth is Earth.” -Louis Glickman
9. “Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
10. “Owning a home is a keystone of wealth — both financial affluence and emotional security.” -Suze Orman
11. “Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.” -Winston Churchill
12. “Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young [person] or wage earner of today invests [their] money in real estate.” -Andrew Carnegie
13. “Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economizing.” -John Stuart Mill
14. “Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they’re interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds.” -Barbara Corcoran
15. “Expansion always, in all ways.” -Ryan Serhant
16. “Before you start trying to work out which direction the property market is headed, you should be aware that there are markets within markets.” -Paul Clitheroe
17. “If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third.” -John Paulson
Related: 10 Expert Tips on How to Buy Multiple Properties in Real Estate
18. “The best time to buy a home is always five years ago.” -Ray Brown
19. “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” -Mark Twain
20. “Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.” -Will Rogers
21. “Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” -William Penn Adair
Other Real Estate Quotes for Buyers & Investors
We aren’t finished just yet! Here are some other real estate quotes to get you started in the housing market.
22. “There was no big break. There were just years and years of work.” -Paula Del Nunzio
23. “This is my strategy: not to negotiate. That is negotiation.” -Fredrik Eklund
24. “Success is actually a short race—a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over.” -Gary Keller
25. “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” -Bernard Baruch
26. “Location, location, location.” -Bruce Ailion, Broker, Attorney RE/MAX Town and Country
27. “Real estate is a contact sport.” -Tracey Hampson, Real Estate Agent, Realty ONE Group
28. “Everyone can invest in average opportunities; wealth is built by investing in the greatest opportunity the economy presents.” -Giovanni Fernandez, Owner & CEO, National Real Estate
29. “There is something permanent, and something extremely profound, in owning a home.” -Kenny Guinn
30. “The house you looked at today and wanted to think about until tomorrow may be the same house someone looked at yesterday and will buy today.” -Koki Adasi, Koki & Associates, Inc.
31. “The problem with real estate is that it’s local. You have to understand the local market.” -Robert Kiyosaki, founder of the Rich Dad Company
32. “I will forever believe that buying a home is a great investment. Why? Because you can’t live in a stock certificate. You can’t live in a mutual fund.” -Oprah Winfrey, media mogul
33. “Real Estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values, and the least risk.” -Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
The Bottom Line
There you have it! Let these motivational real estate investing quotes be a source of inspiration in your journey of becoming a successful real estate investor. Understanding how much any known legend has to hustle to get to their goal is something that we can all relate to. With hard work, will, and determination, you can make it big in the real estate business. I hope these real estate investment quotes provide you with the drive you need to succeed.
What’s your favorite real estate quote? Comment down below!