Experienced real estate investors, first time real estate investors, real estate agents, and real estate brokers are all using Mashvisor analytical tools and insight to find the best places to invest in property and reap guaranteed profits on their investments. To capitalize on the best investment properties, real estate investors must conduct the right analysis to increase their returns and diversify their portfolios. It takes lots of hard work and dedication to make money in real estate and become an expert in the field.
For first time real estate investors, our advice to you is to treat real estate investing like a business; have a business plan with short- and long-term objectives. Do not run in circles, but be clear about what you want out of real estate investing. And most importantly, have tangible goals to build a successful business.
In this day and age, technology has facilitated the way we run our lives and get things done more effectively and in a much shorter duration of time. And thanks to the internet, real estate investing has become accessible for everyone, and with the information overload on the web, almost anyone (with internet access) can learn and invest in real estate as a result.
Find the Best Places to Invest in Property via Mashvisor
Whether you want to invest in traditional real estate or short-term Airbnb rentals, Mashvisor provides analytics and tools to help investors find the best investment opportunities across the US. Not only do you save time on finding your next real estate opportunity, but you also safeguard high ROI and positive cash flow properties for growing your real estate business. Long story short, Mashvisor is your one stop shop to find the best real estate properties hands down.
Why Mashvisor to Find the Best Places to Invest in Property?
1. Mashvisor Investment Property Calculator
Forget about the tedious spreadsheet work, with Mashvisor investment property calculator you can estimate the ROI in a more streamlined fashion and in a much quicker time. You can input your own numbers and fine tune your costs to arrive at newly calculated returns. Expenses such as interest rate, property tax, and maintenance expenses are pre-calculated. On top, the rental property calculator allows investors to input: one-time startup costs, recurring expenses, and mortgage payments.
2. Rental Strategy Comparison
This tool gives investors insight on how much they will make on a property if they list it on Airbnb vs. traditional real estate. It pits the two rental strategies against each other and compares values to decipher which rental strategy is more lucrative for a particular property. The comparison shows the difference in:
- Rental Income
- Cash Flow
- Occupancy Rate
- Monthly Expenses
3. Neighborhood Analytics
Mashvisor provides neighborhood analytics to give an overall evaluation of the neighborhood and the property. The overall investment property valuation score is based on:
- Cash on Cash Return
- Cap Rate
- Property Design
- Rent Appreciation Rate
- Neighborhood Rating
Keeping Up With the Housing Market
To find the best places to invest in real estate and make money in real estate, the most successful investors are adamant to keep up with the ever-changing real estate news and economic trends. A downturn in the economy can have severe repercussions on your real estate investments, while an upswing in the economy can inflate housing prices and make you reap big profit margins as a result.
Understanding the changing dynamic in the economy, and in turn the housing market, is a key determinant to a healthy real estate investment portfolio. Successful real estate investors know how to mitigate their real estate losses during an economic downturn as well as how to maximize their returns in positive economic conditions.
On top of keeping up with the news, it is crucial for real estate investors to continue to learn and acquire valuable knowledge to find out the best strategies for reaping the highest returns, respective to macro and micro conditions. Real estate blogs are a great source of learning for real estate investors and there is a ton out there, in the form of blogs, podcasts, YouTube videos, etc.
Seeking Professional Advice
This is important for first time real estate investors: seeking professional advice from a real estate agent or broker can really jump start your real estate business on a good note. Find a professional real estate agent with the right qualifications to help you find the best real estate investments in the hottest real estate markets.
Real Estate Blogs
Find good real estate blogs for good advice and insight. It is very important to absorb key information and real time data to help with your investment decisions. If you subscribe to Mashvisor blog, you get invaluable information on finding the best places to invest in property in the US real estate market, the best strategies in real estate to make money, where to invest for Airbnb short-term rental strategy, and the best ways to make money in real estate, the list goes on and on.
Best Places to Invest in Property in the US in 2018
Consider these places for buying rental property to grow your returns and maximize your profits this year:
1. Best places to invest in property: Dallas, Texas
- Median Property Price: $360,472
- Average Rental Income: $824 Airbnb Rentals | $1,981 Traditional Rentals
- Average Cap Rate: 1.37% Airbnb Rentals | 2.44% Traditional Rentals
- Average Airbnb Occupancy Rate: 30%
- Median Household Income: $63,812
- Real Estate Market Growth Forecast: 4.7%
2. Best places to invest in property: Portland, Oregon
- Median Property Price: $490,674
- Average Rental Income: $1,237 Airbnb Rentals | $2,040 Traditional Rentals
- Average Cap Rate: 1.36% Airbnb Rentals | 2.03% Traditional Rentals
- Average Airbnb Occupancy Rate: 45%
- Median Household Income: $68,676
- Real Estate Market Growth Forecast: 3.7%
3. Best places to invest in property: Austin, Texas
- Median Property Price: $469,334
- Average Rental Income: $1,307 Airbnb Rentals | $2,189 Traditional Rentals
- Average Cap Rate: 0.7% Airbnb Rentals | 2.07% Traditional Rentals
- Median Household Income: $71,000
- Real Estate Market Growth Forecast: 3.3%
4. Best places to invest in property: Denver, Colorado
- Median Property Price: $435,906
- Average Rental Income: $1,679 Airbnb Rentals | $2,117 Traditional Rentals
- Average Cap Rate: 3.13% Airbnb Rentals | 3.08% Traditional Rentals
- Average Airbnb Occupancy Rate: 51%
- Median Household Income: $71,926
- Real Estate Market Growth Forecast: 3%
Without the right analytical tools and number crunching, real estate investors won’t find the best places to invest in property for big rewards. Conduct the right real estate market analysis on a macro and micro level to find the best investment opportunities reaping the highest rewards.
If you liked this blog post, subscribe to Mashvisor blog for more real estate insight!