People who are looking at purchasing properties are always faced with the task of finding the right property. It is a daunting task for most people because they are never 100% sure if they have found the right property. Then there are other issues to handle, like furnishing, managing and renting the property. If an individual has a full-time job already, it is hard to manage all these things and expect it to be perfect. This is where property investment companies come in to help.
Property investment companies thrive on giving their customers security. It is their main marketing strategy: if an investor wants a safe investment that generates a consistent flow of income, then an investor should invest in their selected properties. What property investment companies mainly do is that they purchase foreclosed or unwanted properties then renovate them and sell them to investors for a higher price. So, how will this appeal to single investor? The answer is basic, if the investor is not able or doesn’t have time to find or manage a real estate investment then these companies do the job.
Advantages of Property Investment Companies
- Property investment companies provide their customers with a range of properties to select from. For an investor, this is an alternative service from real estate agents. It also saves the investor much needed time and effort to finding a property on their own. Investment companies list properties that are in good locations and with a modern finishing.
- Dealing with paperwork when purchasing a property is another concern for investors. However, most property investment companies take care of all the paperwork for its customers as part of their services.
- These companies provide what is considered to be the most effort-consuming part of being a property owner, its management. Managing an investment property includes repairs, tenant selection, rental agreements and payment collection among many other things. Property investment companies provide a service where they completely manage the property for the investor.
- These companies give the investor a prediction of their monthly income from renting the property they purchase. Investors are always looking for guarantees to make an investment – a guarantee of profit on the investment and if they can make it happen. Property investment companies guarantee a range of profit for your investment.
- Properties that are listed by these companies have quality finishing and furnishing. These companies thrive on presenting top class quality of homes to their targeted market base.
So with all these advantages presented to investor by property investment companies, which companies are leading the market in this respective field?
Top Property Investment Companies
1. Best USA Investment Properties
This company specializes in buying and reselling the best investment properties around the USA. Their network spreads in many different states, which include New York, Florida, Ohio, and many other cities around the US. The company also provides portfolio and commercial investments to differentiate themselves from other property investment companies.
The company assures its investors in with appreciation guarantees in 5-7 years. They also appeal to investors by providing a 12-20% return on their investment.
2. American Real Estate Investments
American Investments offers its customers assurance and valuable information to persuade them to invest with them.
- Class-A properties with a net yield of 7-10%
- Monthly cash flow that ranges from $1,100-$1,800
- Financing with no credit checks
- Renovated properties that are completely modernly styled
- High quality property management team
This list of services provided by American Investments appeal to investors greatly because of the assurances given to them by professionals in the field. Their investment locations include Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Tampa and other cities in the US.
Property investment companies are a smart way to enter and profit from the real estate market for individuals who don’t have time to explore all of their options. These companies provide their investors with guarantees of profit, return on their investments and managing their properties. They might be selling their properties for slightly higher than the average market price, but in the end, the services and quality are the difference.