Rental property analysis – Use predictive real estate analytics to ﬁnd lucrative traditional and Airbnb rental properties in a matter of minutes.
Access to Rental Property Analysis Within the Matter of Minutes
No more tiresome spreadsheets, no more boring research.
Rental Property Analysis
Rental property analysis is the focal point of Mashvisor’s design.
Use Mashvisor to gain an advantage during your search and research:
- Choose the best location for the property
- See the optimal rental strategy
- Filter between numerous property types
- Learn about the area and what tenants to target
- Calculate the rental income and the cash flow
- See the property’s occupancy rate
- Calculate the property’s cap rate and cash on cash return
Rental Property Location
Location is one of the most important aspects of any rental property analysis!
Mashvisor will give you access to the following information related to the neighborhood and area that you’re investing in:
- The average median prices in the area
- The number of listings in the area (Investment, Traditional, and Airbnb)
- The average cap rate and cash on cash return of properties in the area
- The average occupancy rate
- The optimal rental strategy
The data that we gather in Mashvisor allows us to provide users with an accurate rental property analysis to determine the optimal rental strategy to use in order to achieve the highest return on investment.
Mashvisor’s optimal rental strategy indicator is based on the following data:
- The average cap rate for both Airbnb and traditional rental properties
- The average cash on cash return for both Airbnb and traditional rental properties
- The average occupancy rate of Airbnb properties
- The average nightly rates and rental income of rental properties in the area
Rental Property Types
When doing a rental property analysis, it is crucial to know the type of property that you’re investing in!
Mashvisor’s tools and filters allow you to filter out properties based on their type, age, size, and the number of bedrooms/bathrooms, in addition to a number of other filters that are related to the properties, their performance, and their stats.
Our tools allow you to select the rental property type, such as the following:
- Single-family homes
- Multi-family homes
- Luxury homes
- Vacation homes
Rental Income and Cash Flow
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to invest in a rental property knowing exactly how much profit it will generate for you?
That is what a rental property analysis is for!
With Mashvisor, you don’t have to wonder. All you need to do is go to the property’s analysis page, and you will find all the data that you need related to the property’s profitability, including a rental property’s cash flow and rental income.
Our rental income calculator includes:
- The property’s pre-calculated rental income and rental rate
- Cash/mortgage customization that is automatically reflected in the calculation results
- An expenses calculator that is automatically reflected in the calculation results
- Automatic calculations for the property’s cap rate and cash on cash return
Vacancy / Occupancy Rate
This can save the user countless hours of rental property analysis trying to gather enough data to determine the occupancy rate for the different rental properties.
Rental Property Cap Rate and Cash on Cash Return
Mashvisor uses the most well known and common metrics used in a rental property analysis and in assessing a rental property’s returns; the cap rate and the cash on cash return. Mashvisor’s rental property analysis provides the user with these values based on our own calculations and the data provided to us by the different MLS sources.
With Mashvisor, you will learn more about:
- A rental property’s cap rate and cash on cash return
- Airbnb vs. Traditional cap rate
- Airbnb vs. Traditional cash on cash return
- A neighborhood’s average Airbnb and Traditional cap rate
- A neighborhood’s average Airbnb and traditional cash on cash return
- Cap rate and cash on cash return calculators
Who is using Mashvisor?
Create an agent profile on Mashvisor. Choose which zip codes you’re targeting, and have your profile appear as users explore the different properties on the platform.
Ready to close faster?
Start your 14-days-trial now and see Mashvisor in action!